Sorry but this item is currently unavailable.
Please check back at a later stage.
They light instantly with just a touch of flame to the top. Our most popular item, you can never have enough on hand.
Sometimes called big birthday cakes, champagne bottle service, ice fountains, smokeless fireworks or cold-flame fireworks.
Perfect for outdoors at night. They look just like a fireworks fountain. Available in a 5" long tube with a small plastic spike that allows the sparkler to stand in the ground, bucket of sand or any stable, non-flammable container.
Everyone's faces will light up when you use these mini-fountains. You'll hear oohs and ahhhs from everyone of all ages.
Each birthday cake sparkler is a gold tube with green stars with a red plastic end that sticks securely in the ground or can be stood up in a glass or metal container filled with colored sand or stones.
When lit, the birthday cake sparklers have a beautiful silver spray of sparks, soft crackling with branching white sparks that shoot approximately 6 - 8 inches high and burn for approximately 30 - 45 seconds. With next to no smoke and ash, these birthday cake sparkers are great for any occasion.
To light these mini fountains, simply touch a flame from a wooden match, candle lighter or lit punk stick to the exposed paper and wait for the paper to ignite. If they don't light right away, be patient and make sure you have the flame touching the paper.
1 bag of 4 sparklers
Package of 30 bags of 4 sparklers = 120 sparklers total
Case of 60 bags of 4 sparklers = 240 sparklers total
Posted by Les on 22nd Oct 2012
Product was expected lasted a few seconds prior to going out, overall it I was satisfied
Posted by Dawn on 2nd Oct 2012
These are like mini fireworks for your birthday cake. They shine more than sparklers but not too much & leave no residue. They were perfect for my husbands surpise 40th birthday cake!
Posted by Tiffany Drenchen on 15th Aug 2012
Ive been using bottle service sparklers for years, several times for my daughters birthday cakes. These had a good burn life, but they were almost not visible outside, a problem I've never had with other brands. My daughter pretty much couldn't see them, and they didn't show up in any of our photos. I wouldn't buy this brand again. :-(
Posted by Eddie on 14th Aug 2012
Thanxx Guys, Very cool and sparkling...hehe ;))